We have surpassed 1.7 million votes! Here are a few facts arising from this milestone:
- “An honest and responsive government” has returned as the third priority, displacing “Better job opportunities.”
- “Equality between men and women” moves up and is ranking in the middle of the priority list, currently at eighth with 530,703 votes.
- We have received 1.2 Million votes from respondents aged 30 and under.
The top six countries with the most votes are:
- India 253817
- Sri Lanka 234966
- Nigeria 175249
- Yemen 123742
- Philippines 70369
- Thailand 69438
Don’t see your country on either of these lists? Help lift the vote!
- Vote – MYWorld2015.org
- Join the Thunderclap to donate your social media accounts for posting about Global Vote Day, May 8th
- See all the data yourself – data.myworld2015.org and post to facebook, or Tweet using @myworld2015 #post2015
- See more ways to engage offline in the Global Week of Action Toolkit, May 5-11